Why? Because I let Janet, who cleans every other Friday, roll back the trash and recycling bins. I did not ask her to, she just did it. Matt apparently thinks I should have hurried to do it before she had the opportunity. Guess chivalry is not dead, it just is not on my side.
3 comments:
Ha, that's sorta like how my mom used to yell at me to clean my room - because she didn't want the maid to see the mess. While she was never supposed to do our rooms, I always said "I think the woman is used to seeing messes. She cleans them FOR A LIVING..."
I'd say just keep a mental note of what she does outside the scope of her job and then add up what you think it's worth at the end of the year and give her that as a Christmas bonus.
She already gets a pretty decent bonus. But maybe if I can find out what her birthday is I'll get her something then too.
wow, that some perks, maybe I should work for the Holbrook family!
Post a Comment