Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Two blogs up

You can find this http://kevinhurlt.blogspot.com/ Looks like a great blog. Thanks for the suggestion to check out all the other blogs, Melissa. I definitely just wasted some time - and hurt my eyes. Although, Matt did ask me to link to it for his future reference.

Oh, I got the shoulder bag in a print I did not see anywhere online so I am guessing it was brand new and Nordstrom accidentally put it out early (new prints are out June 1st, I believe). I am going to return it though because I found the one I really wanted online (multi stem). Not sure why, but for some reason before I was on the UK site converting to dollars and it was extremely high compared to here in the US, but today I ended up on the main page and went in to the US site. Much better priced and shipping was very reasonable (and quick - the default was 2nd day, but I went with 3-5 day to save $5).

Matt is back so we are going to catch up on House from Monday night and then probably head to bed. Hope it is a good one - kinda like Gossip Girl (which was excellent!). We are both exhausted. I do not know how Terri does it day in, day out by herself. Good job, Terri!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Nice blog!! everytime you click on the "next blogs" it will give you different ones so you have to keep them if you like them....good thing you kept that one!! It reminds me of my marta adventure today (coming soon)....funny cause I just played trivia with Drena and she had never noticed the "next blog" thing either...maybe I am a pro time waster!

I think we now know where you get the suspect ads from!

Carrie Davis said...

seriously...i just opened that blog up at work...:(