Cannot get the song You Make Me Feel Like Dancing out of my head. Normally not a huge problem, except I find myself actually dancing to it, at the mall, lunch, picking up the kids at school, etc. Those of you who know me know this is not a good thing. I am more of the bar type girl, not dance club. Right On! sang it at the reunion and I guess it was just simmering. Btw - there is a picture on the reunion website and we are in the near background dancing to the band. Again, not one of my finer moments. I am not a dance girl...
Also, did anyone notice who played Jenna Bush's reception? SUPER T!!!!!!!!! Thought it was pretty cool since she probably could have had anyone and she picked him.
3 comments:
I don't know who Super T is but I am about to click on the link....by the way, how do you make the links just be words instead of a www.whatever.com?
write what you want it to be i.e. "super T" and then click the link icon on formatting for a new entry and when the box pops up put the web address.
Super T used to play band parties in Athens, among other places.
Melissa and I must be too young to know Super T. Only soon-to-be 30 year olds remember him. hee, hee!
Post a Comment