Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Getting the message

Have not been able to figure out why all my ads are for menu planning and the "gourmet to go" places, etc. Don't they understand I have two little ones, I do not cook and most of the time when I do it is very quick - i.e. mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, pasta, etc. It finally hit me, they are suggesting I cook/eat at home more. Maybe in a few more months that will happen, but for now it is primarily a Saturday/Sunday activity when Matt is here to watch the kids.

I did have one ad for losing belly fat. Not happy about that one.

2 comments:

Mel said...

When I just read this there was one for "find any rash fast"....HAHAHAHA!!! It is weird that you are seeing different ones than I do on my blog too!

Mollypants said...

I just now read this one - now I get it! I actually asked someone what their process was once. They basically just pull any noun out by computer and spit out an ad. It does it on Gmail too - it searches your email and puts ads that might correspond in the sides. When I was dating Levi I must have gotten 20,000 ads for jeans!