Been a little busy. Had the neighbors over for playtime and "snacks" yesterday afternoon. This is probably my favorite of the groups because of the "snacks" and all of us are right here on the street together or one street over. There were only five of us yesterday, but still lots of fun. Think we will be having more scheduled one on one with one of the girls over the summer. She is super sweet and only three months younger then Caroline, but really shy. It should be good to get together with them and I have this one mole I am trying to approach Whitney about. Just want to make sure it appears normal and she is a dermatologist, but not sure how to approach it. Do not want to seem like looking for free advice (although I kinda am), but would like the peace of mind.
Watched a movie last night, Death at a Funeral. Pretty bad, fell asleep thirty minutes in.
Today has been super hectic. Moved Owen's crib upstairs and he is taking his first nap up in his new room - still in the crib, but upstairs! Then we got to drive out beyond the suburbs to Matt's sisters house to see his mom and nieces since his sister and brother-in-law are out of town at a wedding. I thought it would maybe take 30-40 minutes since it is a Saturday morning, not much traffic. It still took 50 minutes, without any traffic. Crazy. We were actually in South Carolina for about 5 minutes and then wrapped back into North Carolina. Caroline and Owen had a good time, but we watched Emma and Sara complain about not knowing what to play and wanting to watch tv. I felt a little bad for Suzie. Someone will have to remind me to comment on super suburbia one day (I am talking about say Dacula 30 years ago type suburbs - past nowhere, not a small town which has its own charm).
We were happy to return to the land of real people and stopped at Bojangles on the way home - Matt made the mistake of asking if I wanted to stop there. Since it is one of Caroline's favorite places, but she rarely gets to eat there she jumped on it and starting with the repeated "Bojangles, Bojangles" from the back seat.
Looked at big boy furniture on the way home and then upon our return my new purse was waiting outside! Totally made my weekend! Made up for the trip to Waxhaw/South Carolina. This is by far my new favorite accessory - at least until Friday. Will have to see what Matt manages to pull out for my 30th!
Babysitter arrives in less then 3 hours! Yea! We are going to try a new place that just opened down the street, 131 Main. One of our neighbors went and said it was pretty good, a lot like Houston's. She loves food, so I trust her opinion on restaurants. Since she is also from Atlanta the comparison worked. Guess it would have worked from Nashville too. Got lucky having one there.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
2 comments:
Pajangles, pajangles!
I hear to follow the ABCD Pattern... see here. If you're still worried about it, see your regular doctor or tell your friend. Get it checked out, missy.
http://www.afraidtoask.com/skinCA/skinwarning.html
Post a Comment