Number 3 perhaps?
You beat me to it...I was trying to post that earlier but obviously blogger didn't think that it was funny and wouldn't post it.
Hope you feel better and that "she" shows up if you want her to show up... ;)
MEGHAN FRANCES! If I have to paypal you $8.99 to go buy a test at CVS, I will do so. Because I don't like secrets. And now this is all I'm thinking about.Go pee on a stick, please. That is, if that was what you were talking about.PS - I know your middle name is not Frances, I just call everyone Frances when I'm trying to sound like a stern mother.
goodness gracious...can't wait to hear what the outcome is. Sorry you're feeling bad.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Number 3 perhaps?
You beat me to it...I was trying to post that earlier but obviously blogger didn't think that it was funny and wouldn't post it.
Hope you feel better and that "she" shows up if you want her to show up... ;)
MEGHAN FRANCES!
If I have to paypal you $8.99 to go buy a test at CVS, I will do so. Because I don't like secrets. And now this is all I'm thinking about.
Go pee on a stick, please. That is, if that was what you were talking about.
PS - I know your middle name is not Frances, I just call everyone Frances when I'm trying to sound like a stern mother.
goodness gracious...can't wait to hear what the outcome is. Sorry you're feeling bad.
Post a Comment