Not many.
- My email. Google every time I get a chance (even if nothing important) and hotmail about once just in case something went there instead.
- Blogs. These get checked also as much as email lately. Between Molly being sick and Melissa being out and Carrie going back to work, not sure why I have been checking as much. Drena - thanks for the entertainment, sorry you have pretty sole responsibility lately.
- AJC. Still addicted. Love the Private Quarters part. I admit, I love seeing other people's houses.
- Drudge Report. Know this is probably not a popular one, but I like to know what is going on and sometimes it has some oddball stories for all over the place.
- Carolinahome. Only about once a week, unless Matt gives me an update then much less. I like to see what people are asking for the homes around us, when they take price reductions and when they go under contract.
- Astronomy Pictures. Pretty new to this one, but something about it has me hooked.
- J Crew. I love shopping and bargains. Normally trying to find out if something I like went on sale or if anything new is in that I want to watch and see when it goes on sale.
- Netflix. Gotta make sure they got the movie back and find out what I am getting next. Looks like they have received Sideways and National Treasure is shipping today. Score!
Also, spend time looking up things that caught my eye in the paper or cross referencing odd things - like where did that quote in the movie we watched last night come from or what is Brad from the Bachelor doing now, did that girl finally have his baby???
Pretty boring stuff.
1 comment:
You are welcome!
Post a Comment