Thursday, May 15, 2008

In the spirit of trivia and contest

No reward, just the personal satisfaction of getting it right. Yesterday I received a new magazine in the mail, any idea which one?

A little background... Did not personally subscribe to it. One of Matt's friends from W&L did. At first I thought it was a joke, then was mortified at what the postal carrier or any friends who saw it laying around would think. After the arrival yesterday, slowly flipping through it and reading a few articles, it may be my new favorite magazine. Not really all that difficult given Southern Living changed their layout about 3 months ago and now looks like a giant advertisement. This magazine has travel articles, gardening, a fashion layout and book recommendations (among others). The only thing it is really slim on would be recipes (only saw one, but will be trying it). Matt is also very impressed with the magazine.

Any guesses?

5 comments:

Mel said...

judging by you last post I would say playboy, but I am sure that is not right...I don't think that they have gardening...

m said...

I stumbled on that blog - at your suggestion. Did not look for it.

Mel said...

sure...I don't know if I believe you with that and the ads you seem to see on my site that no one else sees :-)

Drena said...

it's not playboy. we get that and there is no gardening section. Hustler? :)

Mollypants said...

yankee living? maxim? martha stewart?