My nice little "spring cold" got a little worse after my last post. Kicked my tail. By the time Matt got home around 7pm he pretty much took one look at me and suggested I go lay down. Ended up staying there for the next 24 hours. No clue what happened. Maybe a mini-flu? Oh well. Back to being just a little head cold. The plus side is that Matt made me a milkshake last night and it was really good. Trying to figure out how to get another one today.
Anyways, Owen had his last day of school today. It was really sad. I almost cried, but I don't think it is completely hitting me yet. It starts to at different times (driving to school, unpacking his bag completely - diapers, change of clothes, etc) but then something happens and I am distracted. It is going to hit at some point and not be good. Caroline's last day is Friday. Will see how that goes.
Oh, and was not trying to be coy with my last post. She has not arrived, very late. Took two tests one last week, one Sunday. Nothing - which seemed accurate given several factors. Have an appointment in June. May have my thyroid checked. Hoping I am not early menopause. That would suck. Talk about getting old all at once.
Going to work on my milkshake.
3 comments:
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. Damn right, it's better than yours. I'd teach you, but I'd have to charge.
Meghan's husband brings her milkshakes and iPhones. Meanwhile I've never even gotten flowers from a boy. This is not fair.
Drena, have you been drinking? I kid! I kid!
Drena just likes karaoke....especially about big butts or milkshakes or such....
Post a Comment