Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My apologies.

To my mother-in-law, Suzie (who does not even know about my blog, much less read it). I was all up in arms because EVERY time we talked to her she asked if Owen was walking yet. Doesn't she know I will tell her when he is walking, if for no other reason then to stop the question and then story that Matt did everything early including walking by 10 months????? Well, he is for the most part walking now. For a little over a week. Oops. If he falls he normally just starts crawling, but he is getting pretty good now. Of course, his preferred mode of transportation is still in mommy or daddy's arms.

And now a little rant. Trying to get a dresser repainted for Owen's big boy room. Originally went in and gave approximate dimensions and got ballpark price of four hundred with pickup/delivery included since we are so close (just over a mile). Then sent picture and dimensions - $450 and $40 pickup/delivery. Said sounded good, but why now pickup/delivery fee? She then said, oh, no pickup fee, but still $40 for delivery?????????????? Very confused but tired of dealing with it and just want to get it done. I hate having things on my to do list and want to cross this one off.


1 comment:

Mollypants said...

I hate to sound like my grandpa, but four hundred dollars for painting a DRESSER? Are they painting it with scenes from the Sistine Chapel??