Friday, May 9, 2008

On a lighter note

While Owen was choking and vomiting, Caroline said "we are having a very hard hard hard hard day!" It did at least make us all smile even though we were in the middle of the situation.

Btw - normally she just tells us SHE is having a very hard day. The number of very's and hard's (sometimes bad) is what varies according to how hard/bad a day it is. We thought it was sweet she realized we were all having a bad day.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Glad that once again everyone it ok...it does sound like you guys are having a hard hard hard day!!

Your welcome on the Chinese...Mama Fu's is WAY better than what I had ...I will definitely not be ordering what I had again!

Carrie Davis said...

Holy Cow! What a day. I remember talking to you about those seizures at Drena's rehersal dinner - how scary. Hug those little ones tight tomorrow - happy Mother's Day!!

Terri said...

Hi Meghan! I hope you had a MUCH better weekend and that everyone is doing exceptionally well! I've heard that those seizures can be crazy scary, and that fevers can even bring them on... not sure if that's what brought on Caroline's, of course, but just heard...

Anyhoo, hope you had a great Mother's Day!