I feel pretty (and loved)!
So this morning I had a eye check (still 20/15!) first thing and decided to wear a skirt and tee instead of khaki shorts and tee and would change when I got home. So, threw on an old skirt from several years ago thinking "I'll wear this old one even if it is not too cute. It is super comfy and already ironed". Came out of the bedroom to the kids and Matt at the breakfast table and gave everyone kisses. Caroline then tells me "cute skirt. I want to wear one just like it today." I am now thinking maybe not old and uncute. So, realize she does have one similar skirt from last year she did not wear too much since it was too big and offer to go up and get her outfit for the day. As I am halfway up the stairs she comes over and tells me she also "wants that tee shirt, too" pointing at mine. I teared up. Maybe she does love me.

Then when I am leaving (Matt was staying home with the kids) Owen followed me while everyone else stayed in the family room and waved goodbye at the front door. It was super sweet. Or at least it was at the time. When I got home and Matt tried to hand him over he cried and clung to Matt. As I am writing this I just realized maybe he was actually happy I was leaving.
1 comment:
They love their mom! What a cute family.
Post a Comment