Ran again today! Made it to three quarters of a mile today! We also did a longer version of the route today. It was exhausting, but lots of fun. Realized that I need to be up to three miles by August if doing the December half marathon. Thought I only needed to be at one mile. Looking for a 5k in August to force me to be there. Going again on Friday morning.
Also, starting to read again. First book is The Last Time They Met by Anita Shreve. Hoping it is good.
More of this will make sense when you see my list of 101 (or 80!).
1 comment:
Glad to see you back! I am proud of you for running, I just can't seem to do it lately...I have walked very fast at an uphill pace the last two days...better than nothing cause it gets my heart rate up!
And, yes, I seem to work better when I have a lot of stuff going on...it seems like it makes you more focused or something because you know you have so much to get done...that is sort of why I made a list for this past two weeks. I knew that if I didn't I would do nothing and then be stressed when business picked up again.
Post a Comment