This is a long story, but the basic facts are - ordered one twin mattress, suppose to be delivered on Saturday, get the great 5:30 - 7:30pm time frame (dinner, kids to bed, etc), they never call (I finally have to) and what time does the mattress arrive?
Hint - it does arrive.
6 comments:
8am Saturday morning. I missed your posts while you were gone and sad I missed Molly while in Philly! Glad you are back even though you are leaving again soon!
10pm.
Glad you and Molly are back. Me and Mel felt left out!
Sad that you and Mel felt left out, but hope you know you are always more then welcome to come visit! Also, do you ever think I feel left out when all of you get together????
Yes, but even we get together we show love over the blog!!! I am trying to find at least a day to come and visit! Thinking this August maybe. Didnt you ser my 101 list? You inspired one of the goals!!
I know!
I won't give away the story, because it's too good to not hear the Meghan version.
What is the answer already???
Post a Comment