Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Busy and still working

It has been a little busy around here lately (and yes, still working on my list of 101 - I am at 82 and thinking of ending it there, without career that kind of saves me some, right?). We had Friday playgroup, Saturday birthday party and two cookouts (one here). Then this week we had people over yesterday morning and then a pretty big group from school today. It has been busy and I have been in the kitchen a lot, but very worth it! The kids love seeing friends.

So, it did make me think, is anyone else significantly more productive when they are busier then when things are slow? It seems like I am cranking out not just more to have friends over, but wrapping two birthday gifts for this weekend today instead of Friday afternoon/Saturday morning, weeding in the yard, making real dinners... It is crazy.

Btw- for today's playgroup with school friends I decided to do margaritas!!!! Everyone loved them. Go me!

1 comment:

Drena said...

I find that is true for me too! If I have nothing to do I usually do nothing.