Friday, June 13, 2008

Sex and the City

Saw it last night on a girls night out. I really enjoyed it, but understand why male movie reviewers do not. It is not a movie about beautiful women (although all of the actresses are very pretty). It is about female relationships (and clothes!). Yes, they discuss relationships with men, but I felt the core of the movie was about how our girlfriends are always there for each other and always will even when the men in our lives do dumb (or mean) things. (That really should not give anything away, it is almost 2.5 hours long, you know it is not all sunshine and rainbows.)

Of course I was trying to figure out who all my friends were most like. Feel while everyone may be most similar to someone, no one seems to be a dead ringer for anyone. Which makes sense. We all have some different characteristics of each. In case you have some time did find this quiz, have not taken it yet, but will do so next!

So, hope everyone who has not seen it yet has a chance to soon.

4 comments:

Drena said...

I took a quiz on facebook and it said I was like Miranda who I think I am the least like so that pissed me off. No more quizzes for me. In another quiz I took it said the type of hollywood movie star I am most attracted to is Will Smith. WTF?

Mollypants said...

It's strange - my friends in some places would say I'm Samantha, friends in other places would say Carrie. I don't know.
Glad you liked the movie though - I'll keep ya updated on the other stuff!

Mel said...

MOrgan, my sister and I are going to see it tomorrow...I am so excited!!!

m said...

This quiz actually gives you percentages of each character. I got 60% Carrie, 20% each Charlotte & Miranda.

m