Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm out

Probably my last post for a little while. Heading to the beach tomorrow and cannot wait! Not sure if I will post from there or not (probably not, but maybe!).

Funny moment of the day - Caroline eating snack after quiet time. She told me she wanted more "momritas". I asked her what momritas were and she pointed to the mini oreos. Molly coined the phrase momritas while she was here and I guess it has stuck!

Sad moment of the day - Tim Russert's passing.

Interesting moment - Annual today and I am normal (misses and spotting and all) and famous! They apparently bring up our problems with Owen (without using our names) when someone has the same "issue" as a "her's was much bigger and she now has two of the healthiest kids around." Apparently even though he never let on, the doctor had a lot of doubts about Owen making it.

I really am blessed (and lucky!).

6 comments:

Drena said...

Have a fun vacation! I'll miss ya!

Mel said...

I don't think that I know what happened with Owen...you will have to fill me in sometime...have fun though on vacation...we will miss you!

Mollypants said...

have fun and give owen (and caroline too, but him especially because of the story) a big hug!
i have a minor update for you, when I recover from this hangover I'll send you an email..
I didn't even know about tim russert til now!

m said...

that is such a tease, molly.

Terri said...

just wanted to say great job on your running! Yay Meghan! ;)

Rebecca said...

Hey Meghan! I saw you commented on my blog a while back - I hope all is well! I have enjoyed reading your blog. I hope you have a fun vacation!