Monday, June 30, 2008

Have to report

I made it to 1.5 miles today! Very happy. Did just shy of it (1.45) accidentally on Saturday and today I was determined to do it. It is physically hard, but I think I am more challenged mentally with the whole thing. I thought I was just trying to get to a mile on Saturday and was shocked when I realized how far I went, but today knowing where I had to get to was really difficult. My new goal is 2 and then I get a new running outfit. Hopefully by the end of next week, but if I do it by next Wednesday I could get my outfit on Thursday when the babysitter is here....

Off to get the kids dressed and maybe haircuts for both of them.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Awesome! Congratulations on 1.5! I'm very impressed :)

Carrie Davis said...

way to go!! you rock.