Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Still exhausted...


Vacation update, lots of fun - still tired. Most days kids woke up around 6am (first crack of light), we would go to the beach/pool around 9 and be back up around 11 for lunch. Eat lunch. Take walk around the area we stayed (Palmetto Dunes). Nap time (for everyone!). Wake up. Get cleaned up. Find someplace for dinner. After dinner we did have some variation - play on the playground or back to the pool for a little while. Back to condo. Eat a little ice cream. Kids take bath and go to sleep. Matt and I watch tv or movie or John Adams miniseries while enjoying a beverage or several.

Did run, but only one morning. Oh well. Ran again Monday and somehow still did a mile before walking the rest. Funny thing, somehow, my time for the two miles was almost the same and more of the way back was uphill. Maybe I will push a little further tomorrow.



My spot was right between Matt and Caroline. Caroline got to nap with us in the afternoon while Owen had his own room so she would not wake him up. They did pretty well sharing a room at night though. The afternoon naps between them were possibly my favorite part!

5 comments:

Drena said...

Sounds like a nice, relaxing vaca. I want to go on vaca. Maybe that is how I can get out of my funk. Work on planning my vacation.

Carrie Davis said...

Cute Pics! I'm glad you posted some. Sounds like a nice vacation - have fun tonight going out to dinner!

Meredith said...

Looks like ya'll had a nice time at the beach! :)

Mel said...

Cute! Glad you had fun and avoided the poopie pool :-)

Rebecca said...

Those are great pictures! Caroline & Owen are so cute. Sounds like yall had a nice vacation too!