Friday, May 23, 2008

Last day

Of school till the summer. I seriously cried leaving. They have just had so much fun and such great years that it is hard to believe it is over. Walking out (and tearing up) the awful thought occurred to me that it would be so much easier if they had bad years. It is tough saying goodbye to your friends for the summer, especially when you don't know for sure when or if you will be seeing them again. We are lucky that we have a playgroup with some of the people for Wednesday afternoons, but it still just will not be the same. No idea how I will handle it when it is High School. I will be a mess.

Going to go chill outside for a bit and get a little sun.


1 comment:

Mollypants said...

I think everyone cries at last days of stuff or anything involving their kids. At my first-grade violin recital, all I can remember is that I could hear my mom - SOBBING through the entire thing. In the PACKED auditorium.