No one. Thanks for guessing though. I guess that makes our friend Eric the winner for subscribing us to such a great magazine, Garden & Gun. The amount of gun information was pretty minimal and although I am not into guns, the few they did show I could appreciate the beauty. They were gorgeous wood with silver inlays engraved with intricate patterns and wildlife scenes. I also really enjoyed the article on Charleston (probably because we just went for the first time in March and I cannot wait to go back!) and the fashion spread. They also had a gift giving section I noticed today that did have some good ideas. Overall pretty good. Thanks, Eric!
Oh, the recipe was mint juleps!
5 comments:
I think Rachel gets that one.
Meghan,
never in my life would I imagine you getting that magazine! hee hee!!
Saw your blog on Drena's and thought I would check it out!
I can't believe you have two kids!!! They are VERY VERY CUTE!
Meredith-
Do you get G&G? If, not highly recommend it, very interesting!
How are you doing? Yes, two little ones. Caroline and Owen keep me busy!
No, I don't get that one.. I'll have to check into though!
Doing well... you should check out my blog. I've enjoyed reading yours to see what you're up to these days!
Hi Meghan,
This is Sarah from Garden & Gun and I wanted to thank you for mentioning G&G on your blog! Please post any comments on gardenandgun.wordpress.com, if you'd like. We would love to hear from you!
Take care,
Sarah
Post a Comment