Not sure how (maybe the amazing weather this morning and excellent map plotting of a flat course), but I did it - 2.1 miles! Was very happy and excited to be able to keep going. Now I just really want to add at least another 2 miles before the 5k (in almost 2 months) so I will have no problem with it. Maybe I do have a shot at being able to do the whole half marathon in Kiawah thing. Still not holding my breath, but it would great to check that off my list of 80 before I get too old!
Not much else going on. The kids are both a little sick with colds and waking up throughout the night. The last few weeks have been reminding us what life is like with a newborn and it has not been fun! Hopefully they will both feel better soon and begin sleeping through the night again - as in past 6:15 with no middle of the night anythings.
Need to go switch some laundry. The kids will probably be up soon (at least Owen, Caroline has been up the whole time).
4 comments:
Congrats!!!
Did you post your 80 and I missed it?
Oh and if you aren't replying to emails that offer visits then no more complaining that no one comes to Charlotte! :-)
Yeah, I haven't seen your 80, give it to us! And I come to Charlotte...even with zero boys involved - Owen's my favorite man in that city ;)
oh, and congrats on going the distance!
Did not post the 80. Was trying to come up with another 20 and then realized I have already crossed some out and was there really a point in posting them if only 80 and a few were already done...
Pretty happy with the 80ish ones I have. Think they will help me focus on things I want to do and how to do them a little better. Maybe I will pull it up and post...
Post a Comment