Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Somebody had lots of fun!


Think this says it. Caroline started with "I'm not going to have lots of fun today at camp" as soon as Matt walked out the door. I tried everything to get her excited and nothing. At least we had no tears until the doorway to class (and even then I do not think there were any actual tears!). Think they stayed pretty busy today and got two snacks - popsicles and fruit gummies. Oh, and her face is not "painted" it is "stamped and sparkled". I have already been corrected numerous times today.

Owen and I had lots of fun playing and cleaning out Caroline's too small clothes. Think my favorite part of his whole understanding commands is asking him if he wants to pick out a book to read and then sit in my lap to read and he runs over and climbs in making himself comfy. I probably love cuddling even more now since he is on the go most the time and it is harder to get him to sit still.

This afternoon is more fun with playgroup and then since we canceled bunko tonight (not enough people this month) we decided to do girls night out at Customshop.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

So glad she had fun! Don't you love it when they correct you? Zachary is BIG into that now. We get corrected at least a few times each day. Fun times.

Meredith said...

I'm glad Caroline had fun! She's very cute! :)Hope you have fun at girl's night out. Place looks pretty cool!