Some of you may find this funny... We were playing across the street with Caroline's friend Owen and his brother Drew (Owen is the same age at Caroline, she always calls him "her friend Owen" to keep the Owen's straight). Caroline and Owen went inside to play because it started to sprinkle while our little Owen and Drew stayed outside, obviously the adults stayed outside with little o and big Drew (who was riding his scooter). Drew (who just turned five) decides to also go inside. A few minutes later he comes outside and very nonchalantly says Owen is going poop. He has just potty trained so Rebecca goes in to help and I decide to follow just in case Caroline is getting in the way (they always tend to need to go whenever the other one does). Drew kind of laughs as we go in, but does not look us in the eye. In we go only to find Owen sitting on the potty, shorts and undies off legs spread wide with Caroline right in front - shorts and undies also off watching closely. Apparently he had to go and (of course) Caroline also decided she needed to go (real bad) so she got ready. Well, he was not done and Caroline had to go (REAL bad) so we headed upstairs and Rebecca stayed down to help Owen. As we turn to head up the steps what do we hear from Owen? "Mom, I need some privacy please." Really?
4 comments:
That is too funny! Good story. That's my Caroline....eager to learn!
Hilarious! you better watch out for that one :)
That is so funny! I love it!
Between Caroline and Zachary's stories you guys keep me laughing constantly...I can just picture you walking in to find that...seriously how do you guys keep straight faces all the time? I would laugh....which I know is not what you do with kids sometimes!
Post a Comment