So, today Caroline is not taking quiet time (at least not yet). Most of her friends no longer take it and she does not sleep anyways. She enjoyed seeing the pictures from whole lotta holbrook and then I took her over to Drena explains it all. Well, here she went crazy and started a new song. Drena, drena, drena..... I asked if Drena was her friend and Caroline screamed "YES!". Okay, back to looking at Drena on the computer.
3 comments:
That Caroline is a smart one! I got my message....it was very cute! Sorry I didn't get to talk...meeting with my CPA and Adam was with me.
I'm sad I didn't get a song made up about me. Aunt Molly gets no love...
That's cute about the Drena song. Bummer that Caroline doesn't nap or do quiet time. Zachary still naps every day. Sometimes on the weekends he will nap for up to 3 hours! Usually it's around 2, but sometimes more. It's nice. I dread the day when he starts refusing the nap...
Post a Comment