Updated almost an hour ago, but have yet to bump to the top of anyone's update list. Of course, Drena's is updating by the minute! (44 minutes ago, 45 minutes ago, etc....)
Trying to focus on fun night - dinner with Matt, Molly and Eric. Should be fun, even managed to get a sitter at the last minute!
2 comments:
Double date fun! I thought he was going to Charlotte....I can't keep up with her!
Have fun!
Oh and I think that it depends on how you set up that feature...I think that some people have them in alphabetical order no matter who posts last...maybe that is why.
And, I think that Caroline looks a lot like Matt in that picture...I have a hard time with your two on who they look like and I have gotten so good at it but they have both of your features so it confuses me but she looks like her daddy in that picture :-)
Post a Comment