Several people have asked if I am okay and yes, for the most part. The flooding did not get us (thank goodness!), but I have been a little under the weather (rereading just realized the amazing unintended pun). For a few days thought I was still suffering from sleep deprivation due to the Olympics and all my great friends who came to town combined with a bad headache. Finally, another friend mentioned sinus issues. So, back on my sinus medicine.
Anyways, not much going on. Matt traveled again this week, had a meeting at school Wednesday night, Caroline met her teachers today and Owen meets his teachers tomorrow. Oh, and my in-laws Bruce and Susie (the same names as the couple on Swingtown) come to town tomorrow for the entire long weekend. So, not sure how many updates will be coming for the next few days.
School starts in less then a week!
2 comments:
Thanks again for the weekend and miss you on the blogs. Glad you are not underwater and sorry you are under the weather :-(
missed ya and had fun over the weekend. talk soon-
Post a Comment