Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Muscles

Putting Caroline to bed tonight, I was still comfortably sitting on the ground and Caroline wanted me to put her in bed. Matt who was already up said to let him do it since he has the "big muscles" and proceeded to flex his muscle. To this Caroline looked up and replied, "what muscle? where is the muscle? I don't see anything." It was perfect.

Also, my trees are all gone. Got the quote this morning, told them to go for it and Gus and his crew were out right at five after leaving finishing another job down the street. They were gone by 6:30. Also helped my neighbor out with a giant limb that had fallen and gotten caught on the way down in the wishbone position on another branch. My tree guy is amazing.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I love three year olds! The things that come out of Caroline and Zachary's mouths crack me up!! I can't wait to see what she might say this weekend if she gets over being shy :-)