Monday, August 18, 2008

MY TOMATOES!


Not pretty, but hoping they are yummy! Have had lots of cherry tomatoes, but these are the first of the big/regular sized ones! I am so excited. Went ahead and took off the one even though it is still a little green because the squirrels are eating everything. I hate walking outside and seeing all the half eaten red tomatoes.

Just had the one on the left - very yummy!!!! Guess I can really cross that one off my list now!

2 comments:

Mollypants said...

I think they look pretty :) I have to paint tomatoes for a class this week and I might do them since I have no money to go buy my own at the market.
Oh, and they definitely look tasty.
When I was home, someone gave me some tomato seeds that supposedly produce the best tomatoes ever...you want them?

m said...

Well, my pictures are usually taken with my iphone and emailed so it is easy to put them on. Sorry if the quality is lacking!

Would love the tomato seeds. Was thinking I may try going at them from seed next year!