Rebecca (and Drena) tagged me so here are seven things that I don't think you know about me.
1. I truly, truly, truly believe that everything happens for a reason. I do not just say it when things go wrong. When I look at my life I see the good things, bad things and things I just really think I maybe should have done differently and then realize that is those things that got me here and I am really happy with where things are now. So, yes, everything really does happen for a reason!
2. I have extra cartilage in one ear. It is really not too noticeable, but I point it out to people sometimes. My dad mentioned it to me when I was around seven or eight and now that I know it is there I always think of it when people are talking about odd body things.
3. I prefer to have a few close friends rather then lots of friends, but lately in Charlotte I feel like it is the exact opposite. I have met lots of people and chat with them when I see them, but not too many really good ones. That is probably my favorite reason for the blogs - it makes me feel even closer to my close friends.
4. I am always cold. If you are not sure if a room is cold or not, I am not the person to ask. It is always cold.
5. If you want to know the truth about something then ask me. I can not lie. I may try to gloss over or change the subject, but will not lie.
6. If I do not like someone I tend to just not talk to them. Maybe it goes with the inability to lie, but I can not be fake friends with someone that I cannot stand.
7. Christmas songs make me cry. Every year, even when I know it is going to happen. More likely with religious songs then others, but some sure fire ones are Oh come all ye faithful, first noel, little drummer boy, ave maria... (have to stop, tearing up).
Had a really fun weekend. One of our neighbors had a Halloween party and it was really good. The kids loved the "bouncy Castle" (Caroline's term) and the food was amazing. They really hit on stuff for the kids and adults. Also picked out pumpkins and carved ours. Matt even took the kids on a 5k run at the airport Saturday morning while I did my long run. Owen loved watching the planes, but Caroline took a little getting used to all the people running.
No post tonight, Matt is having the guys over for poker and I will be banished to the bedroom to catch up on my girlie tv and maybe even read.
No comments:
Post a Comment