Thursday, October 2, 2008

Contest!

Since no one apparently like my last question (super power?), thought I would throw out a question complete with PRIZE! Just sat down and did something that I should do every year, but only have actually done probably twice since graduation. Never did it before college and it was basically taken care of for me while in school. Any guesses?????

7 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

ok, here's a guess...shopping for quotes on car insurance.

My super power would be - never having to sleep.

Mel said...

I didn't see your post earlier today so I couldn't comment on superpower. I think that I would be happy with the super power to have all my stuff magically organize itself when I am done....then when I needed it I could recall it all. I have the hardest time staying organized. I was trying to finish my taxes last night (yes, i know) and Craig was laughing cause I lost my mortgage interest statement and was just going to guess low :-) I ended up calling the mortgage company but it just shows how much I suck at being organized!

My guess on the contest is register to vote/looked up where you are supposed to vote.

Drena said...

My guess is a budget.

Mel said...

oh, drena, that is a good one, you probably got it....

Mollypants said...

checked your credit. updated your medical info...I dunno. I'm willing to bet I've never done it, whatever it is.

m said...

Nice guesses, but not yet.

I have never shopped for car insurance. Parents did it for me through college and then I had a company car and then Matt.

Always vote even local primaries. Can see my precinct from the front door (at the church on the corner).

Budget. Something I should try, but it seems to take a lot of time and energy to not only make, but follow. I prefer loose lets try to spend less or project type budgets.

Have had my credit checked every time bought a house (they always send you a printout), so that would be way more then just a few times.

Will post the answer later today!

Rebecca said...

My super power would be invisibility. There are so many places I'd love to be a fly on the wall, and if I could go invisible, then I could.

Am I too late on the guess? How about balance your checkbook?