Poker was fun last night. I got to cuddle up in bed at 8pm and go through old magazines and watch tv. It was great! Apparently during bath time last night Matt told Caroline that he was having friends over to play games and she asked if they were going to play Candy Land. She played it last week when her friend Meredyth came over so now I guess she thinks that is "the" game to play with friends.
Having a pretty good day. Headed out to Target since we are just about out of Advil and allergy medicine and then got to meet Matt for lunch before he headed out to play golf in some law firms golf tournament. Then the best part was coming home and listening to some kid music (Ralph's World is our current favorite) and dancing around Caroline's room with her and Owen. It was so fun to watch them dance and laugh.
1 comment:
so cute! much better than my day of trying to keep the financial information from falling apart at some of our locations and reviewing boring stuff...I did do step class but I think that it is sad that it was the highlight of my day.
Post a Comment