Saturday, October 4, 2008

And the winner is...

No one. Wish I could say someone was close, but this one is difficult to have a close, but not quite. It was pay my sorority dues. While I donate to the Foundation, the dues give me some trouble. Know I paid them in Nashville through the alum group and think I may have paid them once in Atlanta (not sure though), but do not think I have paid them since moving to Charlotte (maybe the first year, but then quit since did not want to pay local dues to a chapter that had such bad programming and that I have yet to attend a meeting for).

Morbid thought for the day - rather know ahead of time when you will go or not? When I say ahead of time, I mean like 6 months max.

Did about 6.25 this morning! Now I am exhausted.

3 comments:

Mollypants said...

I'd want to know I had six months to a year left, mainly because I'd start eating everything in sight and living like I was dying and all that kind of stuff.

Drena said...

no, I don't think I would want to know. It would haunt me.

Mel said...

I wouldn't want to know...I worry about things and I know I would just worry so much that I wouldn't be able to have any fun with it....