no bitchiness detected on your part at all. You shoulda seen me yesterday, there's a reason little got published - I was about to snap every two seconds at the littlest thing...I started about four things, then let them go to the draft bin because I sounded like a raving lunatic - I had to finish the Miley Cyrus thing today instead because of it. I'm more and more convinced that the weather affects me - it was cold and rainy!
I didn't think you were the least bit bitchy! Liked your new pics! And I know what you mean about the stairs. I can defend mine pretty well, but little man still loves them. Freaks me out. He was 6/7 mo old and had just started crawling, and next thing I know, he's up the stairs! Scared the shit out of me!
4 comments:
no bitchiness detected on your part at all. You shoulda seen me yesterday, there's a reason little got published - I was about to snap every two seconds at the littlest thing...I started about four things, then let them go to the draft bin because I sounded like a raving lunatic - I had to finish the Miley Cyrus thing today instead because of it. I'm more and more convinced that the weather affects me - it was cold and rainy!
You are such a bitch! J/K!
Who are the other pregnant people....you are killing me witholding such good information!!
oh yay, I'm glad you like the portrait! I'll finish it up pretty soon here.
I didn't think you were the least bit bitchy! Liked your new pics! And I know what you mean about the stairs. I can defend mine pretty well, but little man still loves them. Freaks me out. He was 6/7 mo old and had just started crawling, and next thing I know, he's up the stairs! Scared the shit out of me!
Post a Comment