Monday, April 21, 2008
Day One
Well, let's see how long this lasts. After a weekend spent in Atlanta with some friends and throwing a baby shower I am now home with a task, start a blog. For some reason we all thought it would be a good idea to have our own blogs. I am guessing that reason is so that we can keep up with each other (everyone seems to be doing so many fun things!). Not sure why I am going along with it, but will try to give everyone some interesting (or gross) stories of life with my two little ones. Caroline will be three the first week of May and Owen just turned one the very end of March. And no, he is not walking yet. Or saying anything I can understand other then "dada" and "beta" (the dog, our pug). So, I guess that is why I am here. Oh, and if you want to know the almost (and much better) title of my blog you will have to ask - you can also ask Melissa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment