A couple things finally occurred today (in chronological order).
Approved for my Lasik surgery tomorrow. It only took a month of no contacts and three appointments, but it is on for tomorrow morning.
Owen took a few unassisted steps!!!!!!! Had to trick him (of course), but got him to take four little shuffle steps over for a play cookie. He then laid down on the floor and SCREAMED for a few minutes. I think he was upset that we now have proof he can do it, he just prefers being carried.
Had ceiling fans installed (3) in the current nursery and two bedrooms upstairs (cannot wait for the energy savings to begin). The other benefit is Matt talked Caroline out of needing her humidifier since she now has a fan. Make sense, no, but she is two and we use any argument possible to get her to go along with what we say.
Picked paint colors. Hoping they turn out - esp the dark brown in the dining room. We will see by this weekend.
So, now you have little rundown of the day. While running the kids bath and changing some laundry downstairs suddenly heard Caroline scream and start crying. This ended up being a result of her deciding she no longer needed the "little girl ring" on top the toilet. We took them all off yesterday at her request because she is a "big girl and does not need it". She had fallen in the toilet (and gotten back out!), but was soaked and very upset. The rings are now back on.
3 comments:
Oh my God, I love to read your posts cause they crack me up! I love that she actually fell in the toilet!! Classic...
YAY for Owen...that is so cute! I need to meet these critters one day!
That's so funny...she sounds like such a character. Goodness, I need to meet them too.
ha!! the stuff I guess I need to look forward to. Good luck with the surgery today, post when you can!
Post a Comment