I want to adopt her! I can't wait to teach Ariyana to say it...I will first teach her "go dawgs" because that will be easier but calling the dawgs is awesome!!!
TOO CUTE!!!
That is SO cute! I love hearing little kids call the Dawgs. Now you have to teach her to say "Gators wear jean shorts"! :)
for some reason i couldn't get the sound to work, but I read her lips and it cracked me up even more!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I want to adopt her! I can't wait to teach Ariyana to say it...I will first teach her "go dawgs" because that will be easier but calling the dawgs is awesome!!!
TOO CUTE!!!
That is SO cute! I love hearing little kids call the Dawgs. Now you have to teach her to say "Gators wear jean shorts"! :)
for some reason i couldn't get the sound to work, but I read her lips and it cracked me up even more!
Post a Comment