Not sure, but Caroline may have one. They wave too each other in church the entire time and she has told me before that she likes "his big blue eyes". They are in the same class at school and today the teacher told me that her and Jake were inseparable. According to Caroline they also held hands on the playgroup (her hands got cold) and made mulch angels. When I asked if she played with anyone else today she said "no, just Jake." When I suggested she trying playing with others she told me "I love him.". She already seems like a teenager. The really sad thing? He is such a cute, Catholic boy with a great family right down the street it makes me a little sad that it probably won't last. His brother does go the school at our church where we are hoping Caroline will go (if she gets in) and so at the very least I hope her friendship makes for a nice transition when it is time to go to kindergarten.
Did I mention Jake has a younger sister Maggie in Owen's class who is also a real cutie?
2 comments:
You are so funny.....hoping it lasts! They start so young these days :-)
That is so cute. :)
Post a Comment