Friday, November 14, 2008

Thanks for all the kind words, but

Apparently she may be worse then previously thought. Got a call around 5:30 saying the initial tests were showing that some enzymes were elevated. They were doing some more, but would call in an hour and let us know if they were going to admit her tonight. Call back an hour later and they decided no need to admit tonight, but we need to bring her in first thing in the morning for more blood work. They are hoping it is just mono, but she has some kind of hepatitis going on with her liver and they are trying to rule out anything more serious. Please pray that it is nothing serious and just mono.

Kids are not doubt the greatest source of stress and joy in a person's life.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh no - poor Caroline. I hope it is nothing serious, and I hope she (and Owen too!) feel better soon. That is no fun for anyone. Yall get some rest, and be sure to keep us posted!

Carrie Davis said...

Oh Meghan. I'll be thinking of you tonight and tomorrow morning. Please keep us updated.

Meredith said...

Keep us posted! I'm thinking of you guys!

Mel said...

Aww, poor Caroline!!! I hope that it is nothing serious! I will be thinking about you guys...please be sure to update us so we don't have to worry any longer than necessary!!! Hopefully she will feel much better soon!

Drena said...

That stinks. Thinking of her and wishing her get well wishes.