In light of all our conversations, thought the
article on the cover of Fortune was pretty interesting. Found it online for anyone interested. Think it helps illustrate how much some people are paying in taxes even if they are not rich (Henry - High earners, not rich yet). Illustrates how once you add in a few other non luxury items (paying for your children's college with no government help) it is quickly gone.
3 comments:
I am a LINGEUR. Low Income, Never Gonna End Up Rich.
Really just thought it was interesting considering everything we have been talking about. Caught my eye when going through the mail today.
I promise to read this later but it is too long of an article to read after the awful game that I had to be witness to today!! I started but my eyes are crossing so I will read it later, though to be honest, I don't think that it will change my mind about taxes :-)
Post a Comment