Thursday, March 26, 2009

Not much to report

At least on here. Been busy, but most would classify as tmi especially on such a public place. Have also been getting ready for Owen's birthday on Monday and little party with neighborhood friends tomorrow. Cannot believe he is almost two. He has been so much fun lately. He even knows a knock knock joke and gets really upset if you don't ask who's there.

Owen: Knock knock

Anyone around: Who's there?

O: Orange

AA: Orange who?

O: Uakd gibma hug and kiss? - followed with a hug from Owen.

The other major plus from the last few days is Caroline has decided we are best buds forever plus a million years. This is a major upgrade from best buds forever and a day.

The downside from the last few days is found out a buffet I went to order today is backordered until end of May. Meaning probably will not be recieved until early/mid June. That is pain, but I guess after researching and looking for as long as we have it is not really that long. Also finally putting up drapes in the family room and changing all the pillow covers. Out with the red and in with more blue!

Last thing. Know most people may not care about this, but just got an email and Lilly Pulitzer has stationary and invitations. Am I the only person who did not know about this? And why is this the second Lilly thing I have gotten today? Is she becoming way overexposed? Anyways, the invitations/announcements and stationary are very, very cute! Too bad I already ordered the invites for Caroline's birthday party...

2 comments:

Mel said...

No, you are not the only person because I didn't even know who Lilly was :-)

Mollypants said...

I do think Lilly's getting a little overexposed. It's okay every once in a while, and for the appropriate occasion, but when I see women wearing head-to-toe Lilly and carrying a Vera Bradley purse that looks like a pepto-bismol factory exploded all over a quilting bee, it gets a little saccharine for my tastes. They're based just outside of Philly (who knew, right?) and their flagship store has me convinced you could outfit yourself and your whole life from cradle to grave. Pink and green giraffe-print coffin anyone? I love my Lilly pieces though, just in moderation ;) I am curious about the stationary though - THAT sounds like an actual good idea on how to expand their line.