Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Instinctual Owen

This morning while watching Mickey. He took one arm out to point at something, but then resumed this position. Matt says it is just somewhere to put your hands and that they are just resting inside the waistband and not touching anything. Okay.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

What is that with boys??? I've seen Zachary on more than one occation stuff his hands down his pants and walk around. I mean, when I need a place to put my hands, I don't put them down my pants...

Mel said...

you guys crack me up...maybe his hands were cold and he wanted them in his pants to warm them up...not my first choice but he is a boy :-)

Meghan, he is getting so big...he looks so much more like a little boy now! I can't believe it!

Drena said...

OMG...he has changed so much!! He's a cutie. He has so much hair now too! Btw, did you switch your furniture to the other side?

I see why he does it. It is a convenient hand holder. Sometimes if I'm on the sofa with adam and on the edge I will do it so my arm doesn't fall down. He isn't touching himself so I don't think you have anything to worry about. That doesn't happen for a few more years!!