Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thoughts

Courtesy of my most recent Real Simple.

"What I expect from my male friends is that they are polite and clean. What I expect from my female friends is unconditional love, the ability to finish my sentences for me when I am sobbing, a complete and total willingness to pour their hearts out to me, and the ability to tell me why the meat thermometer isn't supposed to touch the bone." Anna Quindlen, Living Out Loud

4 comments:

Drena said...

good quote! Sorry you are alone this week. Maybe you can read a good book at night??? Too bad you don't scrapbook.

Mel said...

But I do like the fact that you blog more when alone :-) (sorry)....

m said...

Thanks, melissa. I read my magazine last night and got some little ideas for a few quick, something to think about blog entries. Maybe that is what I'll do from now on when i do not have time for a full entry.

Mel said...

there you go...that would be fun (though I do miss Owen and Caroline stories) :-)