Staying busy and think I am really just about done. Had some friends over this afternoon for kids cookie decorating and mommy wine time. Forced me to get my baking done and have the house clean before Christmas. Spent last night wrapping with Matt. He managed to keep pace and we finished in right at three hours. Woohoo! Now I just have to wrap Matt's gifts and a couple other small things. Caroline is going over to a friend's tomorrow afternoon so hopefully Owen will take a nap and I can do laundry and finish wrapping.
Owen has a cold. Little one for now, but he looks awful. His cheeks and chin and are red. One of the girls who was over today is a dermatologist and thought at first glance he had parvo (aka fifths disease). Upon closer inspection she said it is just fluid from the cold making him all red. Hopefully this does not mean he is going to get really bad. Also, was able to discuss and get all my other skin questions answered and calling Monday to get worked in for an appointment. Do not want to wait until her next available - May.
Hope everyone is doing good. Going to watch another Christmas movie!
3 comments:
Wow, I want to come to Xmas at the Holbrooks if it takes 3 hours to wrap and you still aren't finished!! :)
Wrapping is on my agenda for tonight. I dread it! By the way, I have been meaning to tell you that your Christmas card picture is very cute! I especially love the little foot that is poking up (I assume it's Caroline's?). :)
Drena - There was a lot of up and down to the basement. Also a few drink refills and a movie intermission.
Rebecca- Thanks! We love your card. Thinking may try to do something with the multiple pictures next year. Not sure if it would end up taking a really long time though. Yes, it is Caroline's foot.
Post a Comment