Been busy and way ahead of my Christmas to do list. Mailed all the Christmas cards today, except for the one for an unexpected card we got today. Had that planned for Monday. Got on a total baking spree and made cookies for all the neighbors. Ten of the 14 are already delivered. Four people were either not home or a street over and did not have time for that - it was already 6pm. Tomorrow is jammed pack so no update. We have breakfast with Santa first thing in the morning, mid-morning birthday party that we will be a little late for, Bobcats game and tacky Griswold Christmas party tomorrow night. More then I usually like, but it should be fun.
Hoping to have some time to make the Magnolia wreath and tree skirt sometime this weekend. We went ahead and got an new artificial tree and then a real one also. For the second tree got a cheap red felt tree skirt at Target and then picked up green felt and snowflake felt snowflakes. Hoping to trace the kids hands every year and put them on the tree skirt to see them getting bigger. Thinking it will either be really great or really tacky. If they turn out maybe I'll post pictures.
2 comments:
I like the tree skirt idea. I may steal! :)
I like it too...I am cheesy like that though and made my own reindeer ornaments out of clothes pins....like 2 years ago :-)
Post a Comment