I got it. Lots of it. A whole fridge. Any kind of pork you want. Come visit.
On a not so pleasant note, got hit today. Felt/looked like more then a bump, but not much damage. Just traded numbers. More just freaked me out and I tried to hit my horn before we hit, but could not get to it in time. I had already backed up after getting the kids and then when I went to put it in drive and check the other side/side front to make sure no one was backing up, she flew out and did not have time to get out of the way either. Ugh. Just another thing to deal with. Thinking of just not bothering to have it fixed. By the time I get a new car the trade in value will be almost nothing and even though it is little I am sure they will not do it while I wait (or let me go ahead and wait the entire day). Just too much of a bother for something minor.
Caroline's class got to see Santa today. They all told him what they wanted and apparently Caroline's list got even longer. She now wants a doll house, dolls and rain boots. Not I have to rethink and may not be done shopping. She has been asking for rain boots for over a year, so went ahead and got those and the doll house. Thought she had plenty of dolls and was not going to go there. Now I feel bad. May have to add another or trade something out. Now I understand why parents seem so stressed this time of year.
Owen and I did have lots of fun just doing a few errands and taking our time walking around. We even stopped at the toy store and he played with the train set for a little while. It was cute to see him get so into it. Owen did decide to take a break on a bench and have a snack after seeing a man doing the same. He kept looking down at the guy and laughing. Then some other guy went crazy and yelled at some car (I think he had mental issues). I did the polite look the other way and act like I did not see it for a couple minutes and then told Owen we had to go and went into the grocery.
I did finish my part of the Christmas cards this afternoon and have Matt's ready to go for him to write whatever he wants inside his friends and family. Guess then I will seal and stamp all of them. Fun times tonight!
3 comments:
I never heard - how do you have lots of pork? I know someone on Parkwood ave who might be able to put it to good use, however.
Yeah, I was wondering about the pork thing too...seems so random :-)
Me three - how does one end up with so much pork???
Post a Comment