Thought I had mentioned in one of my post, but left it off. One of Matt's clients asked if he would be in the office first week of December because they wanted to send him something. Being a pork company assumed they were sending a ham. Nice gift. Instead they sent an entire large cooler filled with a ham, shredded pork, pork tenderloin, a couple racks of ribs, four pounds of bacon, and four large pork loins. It was a little more then expected. Anyways, thought I had mentioned my excitement over something for free. Sorry for the randomness of yesterday's post.
In other news, Caroline's boyfriend asked his mom when he could marry her. Nice to know he is at least asking for permission.
3 comments:
Tell caroline to tell him "I need at least two carats in the center stone, so get to working"...as for the pork, um, yum!
Wow...what an awesome client!!
Doesn't her boy friend know he is to ask her parents, not his!!
That is awesome about the pork and it makes so much more sense now!!
I was going to say what Drena about him asking her parents :-)
Post a Comment