I really do not like her and it is constantly reinforced. First the GQ article and pictures. Many comments to make here. Really I think we have already probably thought them/discussed to death, but do need to touch on one. In the GQ article she mentions that she has to call the cops all the time to take care of creepy photogs. The only time I have ever seen police around here was a couple months ago for two days. Now I realize this must have been when the reporter was visiting. Then the next day the local paper says the police have NO records of ever having to respond to her house. ??? She told the reporter they were really "protective" of her and Quinn. It just seemed like a very stupid thing to fake. She does the article acting like she doesn't want to be famous the entire time faking fame?????
Then there is the way she walks around the neighborhood. You would think she is not really wanting attention, right? NO! She wears her big, huge platinum hair all done up high and then on super nice 70+ days she wears jeans and this hot pink scarf - to play with the nanny and her little girl at the park! Seriously? While we do accessorize around here not like that at the park with our kids.
Perhaps one day Rielle will learn infamous and famous are not the same thing.
5 comments:
I think it is funny you are referencing her on a first name basis! :) I would have no idea who you were talking about if it weren't for our previous conversation about her living there. Of course that is probably because I don't watch the news! ;)
You should tell her that she is hot. Isn't that her line?
I have no idea what you are talking about...who is this lady?
Google Rielle Hunter and you can find her wikipedia page
I have to say that I don't think that I've EVER seen a photographer OR a policeman near her house unless it's at Jack in the Box down the street. There's no room for a cop to just "hang out" on the street (no parallel parking or front drive), and the sidewalk is only completely across the big street she's on the corner of. But hey, if they are, I'm glad the police aren't allowing paparazzi to stalk Charlotte streets and just make the traffic on that road worse. Even though ol' Rielle is something else, to put it lightly, I really feel for her daughter - I know what it's like to grow up with parents who can't get along and I know that she absorbs a LOT more than what her parents think she does. I hope for her sake that they get it together and just let her grow up as a normal kid. Perhaps the backlash over the GQ interview has convinced Rielle to just lay low for a long time :)
D & R - do you not keep up with National Enquirer????? ;) It has been major news here since pretty much forever since John Edwards is one of the State's sons. Think that used to make people proud to say.... She is on the cover of GQ this month so it made major headlines locally, again.
Post a Comment