Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy (belated) Easter!




Hope everyone had a great Easter. It has been a whirlwind around here for the last couple of weeks. I always think after Christmas things slow down, but it doesn't ever last long. You have to gear up for Valentine's, then our anniversary, Matt's birthday, Owen's birthday and Easter in there somewhere. Next year with Easter I a little later it will make Caroline's birthday the busy part of spring. This past week was Owen's birthday and Easter. Not realizing Easter's timing I signed up for Caroline's class Easter party. I'll admit I also thought it was one of the easier ones where you just showed up with a snack and drink and hung out for a while. Nope, in charge of the class Easter egg hunt. It added a whole extra layer of something to do, but it is all over now and we are now relaxing on spring break.

We did have a great Easter. Went to mass and got to see some friends from school who the kids did not think would be there since they decided to leave a little later in the day and some neighbors. We then headed over to the golf club for brunch and an Easter egg hunt. The kids had so much fun. Caroline was so outgoing it was unreal. It probably helped that we had planned to eat with some friends/neighbors who she loves and then she keep seeing people from school and her dance class. Pretty sure if she learns to swim she will have a great time this summer. Of course, Caroline's swimming deserves its own entry.

Getting ready to go start quiet time. One day down half down, four and a half to go!

5 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

Glad you had a good Easter. Kids look soooo big - but VERY cute! The new pic of the 4 of you is great.

m said...

Thanks! We had to take it everyone down because Owen refused to be held.

Drena said...

I will never get use to seeing Owen as a big boy. Ugh, time goes too fast!

m said...

Still cannot believe he is three. He has gotten so big lately it is crazy to see him running around or stetched out on the floor. Ugh - it means he is going to be sixteen before I even realize it. I dread the day.

Mel said...

I came to leave a comment about how big owen got but it seems that everyone beat me to it! I can't believe it!!