Okay, C has a friend arriving in a half hour and the playroom is a mess. Time to go clean up so they have something to destroy!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Get fit and feel younger
This is what I feel like I need to do lately. It has been improving, but not at the rate I would like. I just feel like a giant lump. So, I was pretty happy to see in the paper today this article - Time to get fit and feel younger. It has lots of basic information, but it is always nice to see again as a reminder. Made me realize I need to force myself off the couch and into some cardio. Trust my gut when I think I really should not have that sweet treat instead of telling myself what is one little brownie really going to do? Everything we eat and do is an example to our children. If we eat healthy and exercise it will be natural for Caroline and Owen to do the same. My favorite part of the message though is that just because you are at one point health wise now does not mean you always need to be there - it is completely possible to actually get healthier as you get older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment